Anyone interested in a friendly bracket challenge for 2A Boys?
Am I correct that 2A-East has a 16 team bracket and 2A-West has an 8 team bracket?
Am I correct that 2A-East has a 16 team bracket and 2A-West has an 8 team bracket?
I'm in, but I don't know for certain what the format is for 2A this year, and I have had a terrible time finding correct schedules/results this year.Anyone interested in a friendly bracket challenge for 2A Boys?
Am I correct that 2A-East has a 16 team bracket and 2A-West has an 8 team bracket?
Am I correct in saying that eight teams from region 2A make it to states? If so, then a team needs to only win their first regional game to qualify
8 teams do advance to the state tourney this season. 4 from the East and 4 from the West. West regional teams only need one win to advance due to their 8 team field.
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)