Anyone interested in a friendly bracket challenge for 2A Boys?
Am I correct that 2A-East has a 16 team bracket and 2A-West has an 8 team bracket?
Am I correct that 2A-East has a 16 team bracket and 2A-West has an 8 team bracket?
I'm in, but I don't know for certain what the format is for 2A this year, and I have had a terrible time finding correct schedules/results this year.Anyone interested in a friendly bracket challenge for 2A Boys?
Am I correct that 2A-East has a 16 team bracket and 2A-West has an 8 team bracket?
Am I correct in saying that eight teams from region 2A make it to states? If so, then a team needs to only win their first regional game to qualify
8 teams do advance to the state tourney this season. 4 from the East and 4 from the West. West regional teams only need one win to advance due to their 8 team field.
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 7