My first bracket completed I had them vs. Duke in the final 4. I usually go off the deep end with upsets on #1 though. I'm also usually wrong on my champion, because I never envision UK losing to anyone.I think Hawaii can beat Cal but Cal should win.
Depends which Maryland teams shows up. I have them in the Final Four. The talent is certainly there
Tough one. I can see it going either way but picked Maryland.So assuming they both get through round 1, who do you have winning the Cal-Maryland match-up? I think either can give Kansas a contest, but I'm having trouble choosing this one. What say you, all-knowing rafters?
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings