Bracket may be released

BigBlueFanGA

Heisman
Jun 14, 2005
26,435
23,456
0
Glad it would be fun for you and some others but, to me, it's just another reminder of what could have been and has no real meaning. I really glad, truthfully, that you will enjoy it though.
I didn't say that, I'm ambivalent personally.
 

Backer cutter

Heisman
Jul 8, 2019
7,707
20,355
0
“This would be the one year”- yes, and they would put Duke in the region of hell. And then say look, we told you we don’t favor Duke.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerMoving

cal=8

All-Conference
Nov 3, 2009
2,049
1,417
0
As I sit here pondering all this I feel about as bad as I would've if KY would have lost in the 1st round.. At the end of the day what's it matter.. Nothing on paper matters.. If the games aren't played whatever seed you would've been just doesn't matter.. 2014 we were an 8 seed.. Almost won it all..
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’