***Bracket Reveal Thread***

STL_Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2011
65,537
59,007
98
Can we earmark this year’s east region for everyone that says we get screwed every year?
 

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,493
9,369
113
I like our draw

thank you NCAA tournament selection committee

This will most likely be the first and last time I ever thank you for the job you did in making this year's bracket. I'll eat crow now. You did a respectable job this year in my humble opinion.

The real bracket reveal closely resembles mine in the top 3 - 4 of each region, with some minor changes. FUnny how mine coincided with theirs.
 
Jan 10, 2015
19,376
33,167
62
I really like our draw maybe having Mitch on the committee has finally paid off. This is the first year that I can remember thinking damn they didn’t screw us!
 

notFromhere

Heisman
Sep 7, 2016
22,813
67,794
113
Yeah I don't have a problem with it at all. They handled us in a de facto road game with us at full strength. Playing as well, if not better, than anyone in the country. Quite honestly, think they deserve it.

Handled is right. If they call the game of basketball in the tourney, things will be much different for UT than in the SECT.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Runt#1969

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,977
102,251
113
We avoided:

Kansas revenge game for them
Duke bad matchup
Gonzaga bad matchup
Nova in Philly
Arizona bad matchup

We've been dissing Baylor all year. If we get past Purdue, we'll have our chance to prove we were better than them.

Plus, as a bonus, we don't have to play any SEC teams along the way.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball