***Bracket Reveal Thread***

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
A&M got f*cked.

I like our draw. I'm glad UNC wasn't there as our 7/10. Ditto for Indiana, even though most projections had them 11 or higher. A potential matchup vs. IU would cause me a great deal of stress.
 

JoeSwag

All-American
Jan 30, 2022
2,040
8,078
0
I feel Arizona is a lock for the Final Four. Gonzaga/Duke will come out of top bracket. Kentucky/Purdue if they’re both there will produce that winner.
Feel Kansas bracket could be all jacked up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
  2. 02 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor