Me neitherUNC
he is one I wasn’t thrilled with
Who isn’t a long shot?Always felt it was a long shot for Brown
She was talking about her avatarHuh?
Pope was talking about playing 2 PGs or a PG and a combo guard together this year. But Alex Wilkins seems to be the top target for that spot, and I don't think we'd get Diallo, Wilkins, AND Brown. Now, if we miss on Wilkins with Cruz Davis and now apparently Brown out, we have a problem.Well you just got a commitment from Zoom Diallo. That pretty much eliminates other PG targets right?
Every hourGood news keeps rolling in for UK.
Me too, but we need bodies.I'd take Wilkins over Brown if thats how it works out. Not even cope.
I don't think UK is even in on Hill.Yeah, I would love to see Pope lock up these guys for the backcourt
Diallo - check
Wilkins Furman
One of the following:
- Cox Colgate
- McNeil NC ST - his shooting would be huge
- Terrence Hill VCU
I don't think UK is even in on Hill.
Dixon committed to Arizona for a reported $2 million.With Dixson in the portal and Mingo back on the market, Brown has probably been promised a starting job at UNC.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina