I agree with you guys and the third game should be fun, but we burned Sims tonight because of unearned runs. We need to cut that out at some point.
Two 7 inning games tomorrow could set up well for Bednar & Fristoe. Bednar especially has been really good for 4 innings in recent starts
Two 7 inning games tomorrow could set up well for Bednar & Fristoe. Bednar especially has been really good for 4 innings in recent starts
Huh? They should be 9 inning games tomorrow since it’s Saturday. Right?
Two 7 inning games tomorrow could set up well for Bednar & Fristoe. Bednar especially has been really good for 4 innings in recent starts
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch