Bullpen

NWADawg

Senior
May 4, 2016
1,227
731
113
If we can pull out the win tonight, I think our bullpen puts us in a good position to sweep. I doubt the Aggie bullpen goes as deep.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,633
12,102
113
That is what I was thinking. If it comes down to pitching attrition we’ll be in good shape.
 

Philly Dawg

Heisman
Oct 6, 2012
16,234
10,956
113
I agree with you guys and the third game should be fun, but we burned Sims tonight because of unearned runs. We need to cut that out at some point.
 

Willow Grove Dawg

All-American
Nov 3, 2016
8,398
6,072
113
Two 7 inning games tomorrow could set up well for Bednar & Fristoe. Bednar especially has been really good for 4 innings in recent starts
 

NWADawg

Senior
May 4, 2016
1,227
731
113
Two 7 inning games tomorrow could set up well for Bednar & Fristoe. Bednar especially has been really good for 4 innings in recent starts

Since they are shorting our innings tomorrow, I guess we tried to make up for it tonight. **
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
We likely will be without Sims and Johnson for both games tomorrow. Everyone else that threw should be fine to come back.
 
Jul 8, 2007
356
34
28
Pretty sure it's 2 nine inning games

Two 7 inning games tomorrow could set up well for Bednar & Fristoe. Bednar especially has been really good for 4 innings in recent starts

Think they only do 7 inning games on get out of town days. I could be wrong. But still think our bullpen is in much better shape than the Aggies.
 

Dawgcap

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2017
944
0
0
Then light them up with everyone else. Field and get outs I like this team. I’m all in!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense