We can not have live ball turnovers. Converting those into points is the one thing Arkansas is great at.
Perry can dominate dj.
And Arkansas starting guard is out too so these things happen everywhere.
He is tho, especially on the perimeter. Ziegler shot 11 3's against us...of course he missed them all but 1 so it didn't matter, but he wouldn't have had 11 attempts if butler played.I think the player we need the most out of the two is Carr. If Butler were an elite defender (he's not), then I might think differently.
I have lower back problems, and I'm betting a lot of people here do, too. Everytime he moved out there it looked like a 'stinger' was biting him.
I’m retired and I try to make dinner for my wife and son every night. By the time I’m finished making dinner my lower back is ready to just go out and be done. Just standing for 45 minutes does it in.Im with you. The pain and weakness in the lower body. Damning combo.
I feel that pain. Same here. It’s completely debilitating.I’m retired and I try to make dinner for my wife and son every night. By the time I’m finished making dinner my lower back is ready to just go out and be done. Just standing for 45 minutes does it in.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals