We lose at A&M Auburn and Florida maybe Arkansas....Alabama is tough Missouri (with Michael Porter maybe and Ole Miss at home....let’s be honest going to be hard with this team. We are 6-5. Easily can be 8-10 or worse I am worried.
It’ll be hard to win another road game. And Bama is not a good matchup for us. A little bleak.
Well, the good news is that you can remind us of how much UK sucks with every new loss.2-5 is a stretch at this point.
We won’t lose another game.
I haven't seen that thread pop up yet...I'm kind of disappointed.We won’t lose another game.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky