Caption this pic

bigbluelou

All-American
Apr 13, 2011
9,274
5,560
0
This ought to be good, lmao.

 
  • Like
Reactions: JRandoUK

BlueBomb

Heisman
Apr 3, 2009
10,869
20,255
103
They remind me of that old joke about two bulls standing on a hill, looking down at a meadow full of cows.

DJ Bull: How 'bout we run down there and screw us one of them cows?
Reed Bull: How 'bout we WALK down there and screw 'em ALL?
 

bigbluelou

All-American
Apr 13, 2011
9,274
5,560
0
Reed: "Pass me the damned ball, DJ...I'm wide open! Don't you want more assists?"

DJ: "Sorry, dude...I've got to attempt more off-balance, driving, left-handed layups."

(I kid, I kid...)
 
  • Love
Reactions: KFuqua

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Reed “name your top 10 posters on RR”

Wagner “they have 10 posters that aren’t complete morons?”
We have a winner . It is bad when you know the names of all the sane people on this board.

Anyways I will take a stab at this

Reed " so there is this weirdo named Herroes heros who won't stop sending me texts and inappropriate photos . "

Wagner " Yeah I think that's the guy who doesn't believe I am one of the 5 most important players on the team despite being the leader of the team and starting pg "
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
  2. 02 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
  5. 05 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup