Is that your finger Kenny?
That was exactly my first thought[cheers]"I'm comin' home Elizabeth! It's the big one!"
haha"Nick, this is what Fulkerson will do if you get within a foot of him"
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]"I'm comin' home Elizabeth! It's the big one!"
I should win post of the day!!!This is what the refs do when I ask if that was really a foul on us.
What the hell are you doing.
Best response in the thread thus far. [roll]Cal: “Oh God, Is that Rick Pitino sleeping upside down in the rafters?”
Nick: Rupp rafters?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU