me when we get a 3 star commitment as our only player for the 26 class
I **** my pants!“We lost by 15 points, but we won the second half by one!!!!”
I got Mitch to offer!
OMG who?? Are we really in on a player? This is exciting! Are we the leader??me when we get a 3 star commitment as our only player for the 26 class
I thought someone said he was a fan of another program.Where is our friend CatPhight when we need him?
Really? Wow.I thought someone said he was a fan of another program.
I really like gummies !!!
Where is our friend CatPhight when we need
Edit- I think that was the wrong guy.
I’m the Real Big Bird!
Waldo the half wit's brother only he has no witsView attachment 1111943
Caption this
"If Mark doesn't make a sweet-16 this year, I can't give him a contract extension!"
Watching DA past before dribbling.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’