***Cats and Cards Thread***

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Once again, Cal doesn't know how to wear a mask but that's because he can't stop yelling all game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LmdCat

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Surprised it was only 4 points is Louisville that terrible ? I would like to think we could win today but I just don't see it being possible hope I am wrong.
 

track42

Heisman
Feb 18, 2017
6,597
15,047
0
I wish this game was on CBS.What the hell is ESPN doing with the camera angle.
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Askew looking good then totally out of control again on the drive.

BBJ just got bulied on a drive for an easy bucket and Cal has seen enough. Timeout.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chroix and ukfan041

Burly

All-American
Sep 3, 2002
17,178
8,751
113
We got one good player so far Askew - kid is getting better
The rest are really bad - so Jackson is a sure fire first rounder
What am I missing ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZaytovenCat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'