***Cats and Cards Thread***

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Once again, Cal doesn't know how to wear a mask but that's because he can't stop yelling all game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LmdCat

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Surprised it was only 4 points is Louisville that terrible ? I would like to think we could win today but I just don't see it being possible hope I am wrong.
 

track42

Heisman
Feb 18, 2017
6,597
15,047
0
I wish this game was on CBS.What the hell is ESPN doing with the camera angle.
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Askew looking good then totally out of control again on the drive.

BBJ just got bulied on a drive for an easy bucket and Cal has seen enough. Timeout.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chroix and ukfan041

Burly

All-American
Sep 3, 2002
17,178
8,751
113
We got one good player so far Askew - kid is getting better
The rest are really bad - so Jackson is a sure fire first rounder
What am I missing ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZaytovenCat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015