CBS now confirms Hunter Biden laptop is real....LOL

GaryB

Aug 24, 2017
Another one of your half-truth propaganda. The bill taxed half of SSN benefits for individuals in the top tax bracket. The tax affected 18% of retirees, with the proceeds returned to the survivors trust fund. Reagan and the Republican senate supported it as well.

There is an interesting history attached to this amendment. Reagan was worried about the deficit following his 81 tax cut. He couldn’t raise income taxes after just cutting them; so he devised a plan to raise payroll taxes, which began with claims that the SSN trust was going broke.

The 83 amendment began the process of increasing taxes; but the 84 payroll tax increase helped Reagan’s deficit, as the additional tax revenue ends up in the General Fund. The added revenue is offset by the intra-governmental debt, which isn’t part of the public debt. Thus, Reagan is credited with cutting the federal income tax, when in fact his cutting and raising of taxes resulted in the overall tax rate not changing over his term.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone who quotes uncle Chang is seriously uninformed. Uncle is towards the bottom in the 'China expert" clique. He's carved out a great living though because everyone needs an expert.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Creating jobs.

https://www.state.gov/additional-u-s-security-assistance-for-ukraine-5/

Pursuant to a delegation of authority from President Biden, I am authorizing our 39th drawdown for Ukraine, which will provide $300 million worth of U.S. arms and equipment.

Russia could end its unjust war today. Until Russia does so, the United States and our allies and partners will stand united with Ukraine, for as long as it takes.

Reactions: aimeedee

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Not trying at all. "International airspace" is very specific.
And it was specifically mentioned in your post. The fact you’re going on about this shows just how hard you ARE trying.
Nice try

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
And it was specifically mentioned in your post. The fact you’re going on about this shows just how hard you ARE trying.
Nice try
Specifically mentioned in my post. Not his. I want clarity so there're no misunderstandings, like, possibly, potentially, maybe, might, could, etc.

Don't need to try.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Specifically mentioned in my post. Not his. I want clarity so there're no misunderstandings, like, possibly, potentially, maybe, might, could, etc.

Don't need to try.
You’re clarifying the statement that said exactly what you said verbatim?

Keep trying

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Still trying to understand your point.
What was it?
He never finishes his points. Like I’m still trying to find out how all those military aged males (who he called farmers) showed up at the same time in so many cities to beat the protesters in various cities..

and all wearin white shirts..

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
What will Hakeem Jeffries do with his new Speaker of the House powers ever since McCarthy abdicated his?

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
He never finishes his points. Like I’m still trying to find out how all those military aged males (who he called farmers) showed up at the same time in so many cities to beat the protesters in various cities..

and all wearin white shirts..
Puds, for your healthy quit doing drugs with that n8tiv guy.

Case in point, "farmers" has never been used by me in reference to your white shirts, and the Hong Kong "white shirt" and bank "white shirts" were two years apart and roughly 2,000 mile away.

1685638118880.png

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Puds, for your healthy quit doing drugs with that n8tiv guy.

Case in point, "farmers" has never been used by me in reference to your white shirts, and the Hong Kong "white shirt" and bank "white shirts" were two years apart and roughly 2,000 mile away.

View attachment 346046
Now you’re either lying or just misstating the facts.

not surprising as you’ve never been able to explain those government thugs..

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Now you’re either lying or just misstating the facts.

not surprising as you’ve never been able to explain those government thugs..
Find the farmers quote and I will leave this board in shame.

White shirts have been explained. You refuse to acknowledge that they are separate from one another.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Find the farmers quote and I will leave this board in shame.

White shirts have been explained. You refuse to acknowledge that they are separate from one another.
I will begin to bookmark our interactions as I’m not going fishing just to suit your lack of integrity. I’m not the only one who remembers.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Another one of your half-truth propaganda. The bill taxed half of SSN benefits for individuals in the top tax bracket. The tax affected 18% of retirees, with the proceeds returned to the survivors trust fund. Reagan and the Republican senate supported it as well.

There is an interesting history attached to this amendment. Reagan was worried about the deficit following his 81 tax cut. He couldn’t raise income taxes after just cutting them; so he devised a plan to raise payroll taxes, which began with claims that the SSN trust was going broke.

The 83 amendment began the process of increasing taxes; but the 84 payroll tax increase helped Reagan’s deficit, as the additional tax revenue ends up in the General Fund. The added revenue is offset by the intra-governmental debt, which isn’t part of the public debt. Thus, Reagan is credited with cutting the federal income tax, when in fact his cutting and raising of taxes resulted in the overall tax rate not changing over his term.
Talk about spewing half truths and lies?

tell us again about the effectiveness of the vax..

• Angry
Reactions: CrownoftheValley

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Watched the Republican press conference when they decided to vote yes. Really looks like the majority of the party is pushing to the middle. Unfortunately all we hear in the press is the extreme big mouths. The Republican Party would have gotten torched if they voted no.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Old joe biden falls...AGAIN...This time at Air Force Academy ceremonies...Not a good look falling in front of the enlisted. Straighten your hat...dork

Last edited:

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Watched the Republican press conference when they decided to vote yes. Really looks like the majority of the party is pushing to the middle. Unfortunately all we hear in the press is the extreme big mouths. The Republican Party would have gotten torched if they voted no.
yes, they would get torched by the pravda media, but they would have been right. and should have voted no.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Can't find the crime so tabloidize it. As far as I know Republicans have the laptop.

It seems OJ has some stiff competition in the field of finding things.
forget about the bigger crimes, which no one seems to want to really bust open of money laundering and bribery. Those crimes are fundamental to both parties and is a bit like the Epstein files. No one in power wants that **** to come to light.

but there is already multiple felonies revealed that would have anyone on this board in jail.
You know the pesky stuff around drugs, guns, prostitution, etc.... none of that is even debated. yet nothing happens.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
forget about the bigger crimes, which no one seems to want to really bust open of money laundering and bribery. Those crimes are fundamental to both parties and is a bit like the Epstein files. No one in power wants that **** to come to light.

but there is already multiple felonies revealed that would have anyone on this board in jail.
You know the pesky stuff around drugs, guns, prostitution, etc.... none of that is even debated. yet nothing happens.
I haven't wasted my time on them Bidens so I don't know what's been revealed. All I know is you either do it or you quit talking about it.

For comparison, they talked about Trump and they got Trump. Crackhead Hunter has no immunity so there are no excuses.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
How's our boy Ron DeeSantis doing since the long anticipated campaign announcement that was suppose to pull him even with President Trump? Lessee...nope, no bump for DeeSantis but a bump for Trump as the President holds commanding double-digit leads in every state over DeeSantis, including the state he governs. All in all, Trump is mopping the floor with DeeSantis and every person that's thrown their hat into the ring. When it comes to who Americans trust to do a better job with the economy it's Trump with an overwhelming lead into the 70s versus DeeSantis's low teens...GOP primary is over, media needs to stop pretending. Trump is killing it in Iowa today.

Latest posts