CBS now confirms Hunter Biden laptop is real....LOL

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Just curious as to how this in any way shows that concerns about children making serious, permanent, life altering decisions, the ramifications of which they will have to deal with for the rest of their lives, are somehow fake?

BTW, I disagree with minors making the decision to get breast enhancement surgery also. And to my knowledge, the government isn’t allowing minors to do this without parental consent.
In the handful of incidents of minors having gender reassignment surgery, they aren't allowed to do so without parental consent either.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
1, That's actually the map of Reagan's re-election in 1984, not the Biden 2020 election.

2. Greg Rubini, really?? "The man behind @GregRubini is Gregorio Palusa, a 61-year-old Italian sound engineer and marketer with no national security or intelligence credentials. His background includes a pattern of unverified claims about his business relationships and expertise, and a brief spell as a groupie for a Pink Floyd tribute band.,,,,The Rubini account first attracted national attention late last year when it tweeted the name of the alleged whistleblower more than 20 times, according to the Washington Post. Since then it’s become a mainstay of far-right conspiracy thinking."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...YenBj8JmSmxmPb7yHvwkCNd6GoZ11GYoeKJ1_lkKTh9D8
I’ll wait before I condemn him. Seems like everyone the left has tried to debunk the last 5+ years is turning out to be correct and the lefties wrong. This was the case with the vax, mask mandates, russian collusion, Supreme Court justices being accused of rape, should I proceed to list several more like those dealing with hillary’s laptop or for that matter biden’s laptop?

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
I just looked through the whole thread. I disagree with Walsh. He cites a priest who was accused of pedophelia, who he says was actually having sex with seminarians in their 20’s, which he says isn’t pedophelia. And while he may be right regarding that case (I don’t know, this is the first I’ve heard of it), it doesn’t give credence to his claim that the majority of scandals within the Catholic Church were not about pedophelia. I disagree with him on that.

For the record, I don’t vouch for Matt Walsh’s credibility.
Walsh is trying to downplay the sexual abuse scandal by making a semantic distinction between sex abuse of a pre-pubescent child and sex abuse of a teen. (If you watch his youtube broadcast on the subject, he specifies teens as a way of trying to pretend this is a homosexuality issue and not a predator issue.) So, as with his comments about teen mothers, he is showing he isn't concerned with protecting minors. He is only concerned with going after LGBTQ people.

I'm glad you don't vouch for Walsh's credibility, but he is one of the preeminent anti-trans activists in the country. And, as with many others, he belies the claim that the anti-LGBTQ movement is about protecting children.

mprb

Sep 5, 2021

"Republicans want voters to think that undocumented immigrants are running across the border with backpacks full of fentanyl. But here are the key facts:
  • United States citizens comprised 86% of fentanyl trafficking convictions in 2021.6 1,322 of the 1,533 charged fentanyl trafficking offenders were US citizens. Even the CATO Institute, a libertarian think tank, acknowledges this point. In fact, just 0.02% of people arrested by Border Patrol for illegally crossing possessed fentanyl.8
  • More than 96% of fentanyl seizures along the border since the start of fiscal year 2023 have been at legal US ports of entry. Fentanyl is rarely carried over the border through the desert. It’s being smuggled across legal points of entry inside seat cushions, car batteries, even inside the metal frame of a walker.
  • Fentanyl deaths have been on the rise for the past decade.10 Overdose deaths from fentanyl aren’t new or a unique Biden Administration problem. Fentanyl deaths have been increasing since 2014, with significant increases during the Trump Administration. From 2016 to 2020, fentanyl deaths in the US increased by 191%, compared to a 25% increase from 2020 to 2021.11"

Reactions: GaryB and aimeedee

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
"Republicans want voters to think that undocumented immigrants are running across the border with backpacks full of fentanyl. But here are the key facts:
  • United States citizens comprised 86% of fentanyl trafficking convictions in 2021.6 1,322 of the 1,533 charged fentanyl trafficking offenders were US citizens. Even the CATO Institute, a libertarian think tank, acknowledges this point. In fact, just 0.02% of people arrested by Border Patrol for illegally crossing possessed fentanyl.8
  • More than 96% of fentanyl seizures along the border since the start of fiscal year 2023 have been at legal US ports of entry. Fentanyl is rarely carried over the border through the desert. It’s being smuggled across legal points of entry inside seat cushions, car batteries, even inside the metal frame of a walker.
  • Fentanyl deaths have been on the rise for the past decade.10 Overdose deaths from fentanyl aren’t new or a unique Biden Administration problem. Fentanyl deaths have been increasing since 2014, with significant increases during the Trump Administration. From 2016 to 2020, fentanyl deaths in the US increased by 191%, compared to a 25% increase from 2020 to 2021.11"

1685916218519.png
1685916259040.png
Truth hurts, huh? F’n liar.

Reactions: CrownoftheValley

mprb

Sep 5, 2021
I’ll wait before I condemn him. Seems like everyone the left has tried to debunk the last 5+ years is turning out to be correct and the lefties wrong. This was the case with the vax, mask mandates, russian collusion, Supreme Court justices being accused of rape, should I proceed to list several more like those dealing with hillary’s laptop or for that matter biden’s laptop?
The vaccine that has been proven to be effective? At least proven to everyone except the extremists.

The Russian voter interference investigation found that Russia did indeed interfere in our 2016 election (for Trump) and convicted 18 Russian citizens along with 7 of Trump's associates, including Paul Manafort his campaign chairman. As opposed to the Durham investigation (i.e 'the crime of the century') that resulted in one lower level FBI employee being suspended for two weeks.

And the Hunter Biden laptop? Republicans have had the laptop since 2018, still waiting for all of the convictions from it to start rolling in. Any day now I'm sure.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
The vaccine that has been proven to be effective? At least proven to everyone except the extremists.

The Russian voter interference investigation found that Russia did indeed interfere in our 2016 election (for Trump) and convicted 18 Russian citizens along with 7 of Trump's associates, including Paul Manafort his campaign chairman. As opposed to the Durham investigation (i.e 'the crime of the century') that resulted in one lower level FBI employee being suspended for two weeks.

And the Hunter Biden laptop? Republicans have had the laptop since 2018, still waiting for all of the convictions from it to start rolling in. Any day now I'm sure.
Let’s go back to the Israeli study who showed that death rates worldwide were the same as the US? Even in countries that didn’t get vax’d until way later and at not nearly the same rate? That vax?

Reactions: SouthbayTrojan91

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

Go to the thread..

Thread 'Where’s all the follow the science guys..??'
https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/where’s-all-the-follow-the-science-guys.937912/

Read it then you can the questions.

Reactions: SGVFlip

mprb

Sep 5, 2021
Thanks for posting charts that show what the article said was true. As is shown in chart 2 that you posted, Fentanyl deaths have been increasing drastically since 2014, they did more than double from 2016 to 2020, and they did increase roughly 25% from 2020 to 2021.

Thanks for the substantiating evidence.

Reactions: aimeedee

mprb

Sep 5, 2021
Go to the thread..

Thread 'Where’s all the follow the science guys..??'
https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/where’s-all-the-follow-the-science-guys.937912/

Read it then you can the questions.
The thread you created about the tweet saying that the original Moderna and Pfizer vaccines not being authorized for use in the US anymore when the truth (which was also in the same tweet that you either didn't read or just left out) is that the reason they're not authorized anymore is that they were replace by bivalent vaccines that are designed to work against multiple variants versus the original monovalent vaccines that were designed for just one variant. That thread?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
The thread you created about the tweet saying that the original Moderna and Pfizer vaccines not being authorized for use in the US anymore when the truth (which was also in the same tweet that you either didn't read or just left out) is that the reason they're not authorized anymore is that they were replace by bivalent vaccines that are designed to work against multiple variants versus the original monovalent vaccines that were designed for just one variant. That thread?
The thread that I started for knuckleheads to debunk all my false science.

What’s a matter?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
the fact anyone tries to justify this, especially without parental consent, is absolutely crazy. And @xuscx trying to make it sound as if it doesn’t matter, shows he’s lost touch with both morality and reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrownoftheValley

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Because 18 is too many, and the number will almost certainly increase every year until enough in the US realize the damage it is doing to these lives. And it is also implying that speaking out against one evil in some way inhibits us from working to help those at risk of suicide, gunshots, drug use, and sexual assault, which just isn’t true.
He is not capable of chewing gum and walking.
So you have.to.forgive him

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
What is your definition of effective?
It did nothing to stop transmission. Zero.
Studies have shown when you cross.the three boosters threshold your symptoms from covid will be worse.

Explain how it was effective and provide evidence.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Because 18 is too many, and the number will almost certainly increase every year until enough in the US realize the damage it is doing to these lives. And it is also implying that speaking out against one evil in some way inhibits us from working to help those at risk of suicide, gunshots, drug use, and sexual assault, which just isn’t true.
Chemical castration is just as bad as physical castration and by my understanding worse because kids don’t realize it’s irreversible.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
In the handful of incidents of minors having gender reassignment surgery, they aren't allowed to do so without parental consent either.
If nothing else, parents are being boxed out by politics and their rights subverted.

I’ve posted this before about the woman whose consent was not given, and whose daughter was removed from her custody for transitioning:

And a teacher was fired in Orange County for stating that she would tell parents and not lie to them if their child was seeking to transition.

Parents that are allowed to be part of the decision process are given the false dichotomy that they can either have a transgender child or a dead child from suicide. This is not only not true, it forces already frightened and confused parents to make the decision under extreme duress and gives them no alternatives. And they are often not given all of the information about the lifetime ramifications of such a decision:

Reactions: Pudly76

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Wow...How is it that Trump is hounded but it's joe biden that's the criminal? How is it that the Trump Family is harassed yet it's the biden clan of criminals committing the most egregious criminal acts? How is it that Trump's associates are prosecuted with process "crimes" and jailed for run-of-the-mill misdemeanors that Obama's people and old joe biden's people are let go scott free by DOJ? We really do have a two-tiered "justice' system that no longer serves the public good. Hunter walks free even though he trafficked women across state lines for the purpose of prostitution. These actions by Hunter are vividly documented with actual evidence of criminality. And it's not just demorats involved it's also republicans doing dirty deeds. This Laptop From Hell cover-up is bipartisan and a disgrace to our country. The "Big Guy" is without a doubt the biggest, scummiest, criminal ever to occupy the Oval Office and it's not even close.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
If nothing else, parents are being boxed out by politics and their rights subverted.

I’ve posted this before about the woman whose consent was not given, and whose daughter was removed from her custody for transitioning:

And a teacher was fired in Orange County for stating that she would tell parents and not lie to them if their child was seeking to transition.

Parents that are allowed to be part of the decision process are given the false dichotomy that they can either have a transgender child or a dead child from suicide. This is not only not true, it forces already frightened and confused parents to make the decision under extreme duress and gives them no alternatives. And they are often not given all of the information about the lifetime ramifications of such a decision:

Yes -- you've shared all of those anecdotes before and not one of them refers to a child who had surgery without parental consent. I would say with the legislation in Florida, Texas , Missouri and new laws emerging every day, it is parents of trans kid who are having their rights and decisions boxed out by cynical politicians who have presumed, or more accurately pretended, that they know what is best for/care for a child more than the child's own parents. But, the subject at hand is surgery and that isn't happening without parental consent. And, if you didn't think that was relevant, you wouldn't have brought it up in reference to the exponentially higher frequency of minors having their breasts surgically altered for elective reasons.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Your daily reminder that it was never about protecting children for these people. (This one is particularly funny because the guy doing the accusing imported teen girls from Europe for his -wink- modeling agency and is accused of walking in on nekkid teens at beauty pageants, but, whatevs. It is fun watching the "groomer" weapon turned on themselves.)
Screenshot 2023-05-30 08.17.05.png

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
Still one of the most dangerous organizations in America.

Teachers Union fuhrer, Randi Weingarten will get a tax payer funded $200k pension, even though she taught in a classroom for less than 5 years.

The TUs want higher taxes and more spending endlessly, and once that vile union reaches critical mass in a state, that state will then become permanently be blue politically.

Reposting this little ditty: Chicago teachers, some of the most highly paid teachers in America get a consistent 100% excellent rating, while 65% of Chicago pupils cannot read and write or cipher on grade.

In America, you cannot fire a teacher, pretty much. Unless they don’t get a covid vaccine that is. Their pupils can’t read nor write, but the only way to oust them is check their vaccine records.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017

Linky with verified proof of Russia for Trump collusion??????

• Haha

mprb

Sep 5, 2021
Linky with verified proof of Russia for Trump collusion??????
Did my post say anything about collusion? And you can easily google it to see the 18 Russian citizens and 7 Trump associates that were convicted as a result of that investigation. Or the one FBI employee that received probation following the 4 year Durham investigation,

Reactions: aimeedee and GaryB

mprb

Sep 5, 2021
Why is that a chart from 2 years ago?
The source date is at the bottom of the chart. What do you think has changed from then. That you can get covid from the vaccine? Or maybe that the covid vaccines carry a microchip or will change your DNA?

• Haha

GaryB

Aug 24, 2017
Hunter walks free even though he trafficked women across state lines for the purpose of prostitution. These actions by Hunter are vividly documented
Would you clarify, was Hunter paying or pimping them?

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
Last edited:

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
We still talkin' 'bout the great US government?

I propose we come together and go after the corrupt governments around the world. Lets sanction the crap out of them...yeah...

Latest posts