Did I just see Gumbel an Gottluib show the #1and #2 seeds and Duke was the last #2 seed and no mention of Kentucky ? We started the week ranked 8th and Duke 7th, Duke lost twice and we won twice ....so I guess that makes sense.....NOT !!!
Did I just see Gumbel an Gottluib show the #1and #2 seeds and Duke was the last #2 seed and no mention of Kentucky ? We started the week ranked 8th and Duke 7th, Duke lost twice and we won twice ....so I guess that makes sense.....NOT !!!
KSR Football
KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season