Charlie Condon..........

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
My Gosh!!!!.......Could end up with 40+ HRs along with a .450+ overall batting average. And if they win a few games into the Regionals.....he could possibly even surpass 50 HRs. Can't ever remember any SEC player putting up those kinds of numbers. He's likely the next Paul Skenes. Big guy with a really quick bat. Even when he doesn't hit a HR, he's blistering it somewhere else all over the field..

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
My Gosh!!!!.......Could end up with 40+ HRs along with a .450+ overall batting average. And if they win a few games into the Regionals.....he could possibly even surpass 50 HRs. Can't ever remember any SEC player putting up those kinds of numbers. He's likely the next Paul Skenes. Big guy with a really quick bat. Even when he doesn't hit a HR, he's blistering it somewhere else all over the field..
When I first saw his stats this year, I thought it was a mistake. He was batting like .540 with 1HR per game early in SEC play

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
And, an announcer mentioned last night that he initially ONLY had a preferred walk on spot somewhere. I don’t know if that “somewhere” was Georgia or who.
#Crazy!

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
#1 overall pick no doubt. Crazy to think he had 2 D3 offers only out of High School. Big time late bloomer

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
The craziest thing about his season is that these were his stat lines in starkville....

Fri - 1-3 with a walk and 3 LOB
Sat - 1-4 with a solo shot
Sun - 1-5 with a R and a couple of K's

We got away with a miracle that weekend with how close all of those games were. He was still batting over .500 at the time

notYaBoy

Mar 5, 2018
The craziest thing about his season is that these were his stat lines in starkville....

Fri - 1-3 with a walk and 3 LOB
Sat - 1-4 with a solo shot
Sun - 1-5 with a R and a couple of K's

We got away with a miracle that weekend with how close all of those games were. He was still batting over .500 at the time
Seems like not so much a miracle but, rather our pitching staff and fielding is pretty good.

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
Seems like not so much a miracle but, rather our pitching staff and fielding is pretty good.

I get what you're saying but the point is hes playing int he toughest conference in baseball and still putting up those numbers. He is facing great pitchers all year and still doing it.

I didnt say it as an indictment of us but as a nod to him.