Chris From Richmond

BlueWorldOrder

All-American
Dec 17, 2004
11,342
5,490
113
Isn't he the guy who is a moderator from BWO's game broadcast? Always hitting on women that log in, posting about women's butts and getting drunk while the game is on the screen? I thought he was a high school kid. Once he said he was starting college at 17 with all his tuition and expenses paid from his investments. He's a moron.

No I assure you its not him.... Although that Chris can be a little weird at times, hes not Chris from Richmond.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nssdigitalchumps

Ukbrassowtipin

Heisman
Aug 12, 2011
82,312
90,297
113
7000+ posts on message board? living life?
Yeah..around 3 posts a day...called lunch break. Keep living big in danville or wherever. Sorry reno's is gone.


Oh yeah, for example..coach Cal has 10k tweets..must not be living life. Nice try come back when you got something.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: TruBluCatFan

tmuck

All-Conference
Oct 2, 2009
10,982
3,850
0
I remember him calling into Larry Glovers post game show. I haven't listened in about 10 yrs, only listen to MJ's pre and post game show now, but after losses, I remember him always calling certain players clowns. That was his go to line. "What's that clown doing?, "What's that clown thinking"? Surely someone can post a recording of one of his calls, for those who aren't familiar with him. I googled it but couldn't find anything. His schtick worked with me. I LMAO everytime he called in.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights