Chris Holtmann time...

dmpatp

Junior
Aug 13, 2009
4,374
391
0
I'm not a Cal hater at all. I love him and love what he has done here, but I do believe we as a fan base are just tired.

With that said, I also believe we're going to have an unbelievable team next year....but that all depends on who returns or if there is a mass exodus. If there is a mass exodus of players who transfer or gamble going to the draft when they have no business going then the system is officially broken and cal needs to go.

Chris Holtmann is the coach to watch and I've heard UK is his dream job...however, I believe its coming down to who retires first coach K or coach cal for Holtmanns service. So we need to see something soon from cal or we need to decide if we need to go in a different direction.

Side note: The double mask thing looks absolutely ridiculous...especially since he doesn't even wear them properly. Come on Cal. Quit with the woke BS.
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
I'm not a Cal hater at all. I love him and love what he has done here, but I do believe we as fan base are just tired.

With that said, I also believe we're going to have an unbelievable team next year....but that all depends on who returns or if there is a mass exodus. If there is a mass exodus of players who transfer or gamble going to the draft when they have no business going then the system is officially broken and cal needs to go.

Chris Holtmann is the coach to watch and I've heard UK is his dream job...however, I believe its coming down to who retires first coach K or coach cal for Holmanns service. So we need to see something soon from cal or we need to decide if we need to go in a different direction.

Sude note: The double mask thing looks absolutely ridiculous...especially since he doesn't even wear them properly. Come on Cal. Quit with the woke BS.
Do you also believe in the Easter bunny
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1629204751

dmpatp

Junior
Aug 13, 2009
4,374
391
0
Do you leave your account on auto reply with the same generic responses? If so, how do you do it lol?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more