Watch that video bro. You’ll get educated on how crap works in 2026. Do yourself a favor and don’t watch it with your leather helmet on.No I don’t….what you said above is exactly what I said. spoke in generalities ….obviously a couple teams might be better….but the normal heavyweights in the western part of NC are down. If you don’t recognize it…..you just aren’t a heavyweight program.
…and we will see about Km.
Definitely better than weeks 1 and 2, sorry if that upsets youAnd some folks know hype when they hear it. The young mounties, teams that got good in 2 weeks, teams that lose a lot due to injury but aren’t phased somehow.
As usual….mis-regurgitating what I said.
In other words…this year things are wide open.
From week 1 to present ….nobody looks as good as they have the last 4-5 years. I guess crest is better this year than last year. Got it.
lol. I can’t watch too much because the host sounds like mush mouth from the Fat Albert show. I like your DC and he knows what he is talking about.Watch that video bro. You’ll get educated on how crap works in 2026. Do yourself a favor and don’t watch it with your leather helmet on.
I’ve always liked you on here. I don’t know you personally but we both know that it’s best that we don’t. Just like in life. Two dicks just don’t work in the same space. Read that twice if you need to do so.
Here lately, you’re like Bernie and it’s the weekend. Come back to us my old online friend.
![]()
It doesn’t. I understand teams get better and worse throughout the year. That instance occurred the last 4-5 years for all teams that I referenced, as well. Selective reading is a problem in CC.Definitely better than weeks 1 and 2, sorry if that upsets you![]()
Your responses sound like Animal (road warriors) doing a promo.This is how I picture after 830 Dboer.
![]()
Final score KM 20-0 over Burns.Tri-County Middle School Division Championship Game:
KM Middle 20
Burns Middle 0
End of 3 quarter
Very impressive win for KM middleFinal score KM 20-0 over Burns.
Really. I always go for Macho Msn.Your responses sound like Animal (road warriors) doing a promo.
Impressive shutout for KM because Burns has a very good team..Final score KM 20-0 over Burns.
Yes there will be flags. Your sideline will complain about cut blocks and mistakenly call them chop blocks. Your sideline ref will bow down and throw 1-2 “chop block” flags during the game….and your offense will continue to take us on a stroll down 1988 memory lane. One sec…..ah, ah, aCHUcrestsucks.