Congrats to the KY Wildcats.....

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
and former MSU coach, Nick Mingione for winning their 2nd SEC baseball title in program history. They really surprised me this year, and it looks like Nick has KY fans interested in something other than just basketball now.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Better than TN winning it imo
Tennessee will win it with a win and Kentucky loss today. All Kentucky clinched was at least a share of the title. In fact, Tennessee will be the 1-seed if they are co-champs.

Kentucky is playing for the outright today. They can also win it outright with a Tennessee loss.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Tennessee will win it with a win and Kentucky loss today. All Kentucky clinched was at least a share of the title. In fact, Tennessee will be the 1-seed if they are co-champs.

Kentucky is playing for the outright today. They can also win it outright with a Tennessee loss.
and Vandy is up 6-2 in the 6th now over KY

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Vandy beats KY today and TN and KY finish with identical records. Because TN won 2 of 3 from KY head to head they are regular season champs and #1 seed in the SEC tournament. Somebody get Mingionie on the phone and let him know unlike The University of Northern MS, he doesn't get to hang a banner, unless he wants to be a douchebag like them. If that be the case then proceed to be a douche

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Vandy beats KY today and TN and KY finish with identical records. Because TN won 2 of 3 from KY head to head they are regular season champs and #1 seed in the SEC tournament. Somebody get Mingionie on the phone and let him know unlike The University of Northern MS, he doesn't get to hang a banner, unless he wants to be a douchebag like them. If that be the case then proceed to be a douche

I'll never understand those of you who think losing tiebreakers for tournament seeding equates to not being a co-champion.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'll never understand those of you who think losing tiebreakers for tournament seeding equates to not being a co-champion.
Because TN beat that A$$ two out of 3 times this year ON THE FIELD, not on paper or in a tie breaker of rock paper scissors. As much as I can't stand TN and especially Vitello, it's simple facts. Co-anything is simply 1st loser when you got spanked by the other "Co" team

patdog

May 28, 2007
Please explain to the SEC office how Kentucky is not SEC champions. Cause they say KY is champions. And unfortunately they get to make that decision. Not you.

https://www.secsports.com/news/2024/05/kentucky-wins-second-sec-championship-in-program-history

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Please explain to the SEC office how Kentucky is not SEC champions. Cause they say KY is champions. And unfortunately they get to make that decision. Not you.

https://www.secsports.com/news/2024/05/kentucky-wins-second-sec-championship-in-program-history
Unfortunately that is yesterday's picture and score you are showing, not today's. Just like I said, with today's loss by KY, TN is regular season champs by winning 2 of 3 head to head against KY and becomes #1 seed in the SEC Tournament. It's word for word what Bart said on the telecast today too.
TN Article

patdog

May 28, 2007
Unfortunately that is yesterday's picture and score you are showing, not today's. Just like I said, with today's loss by KY, TN is regular season champs by winning 2 of 3 head to head against KY and becomes #1 seed in the SEC Tournament. It's word for word what Bart said on the telecast today too.
TN Article
That’s because they clinched the championship yesterday.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
TN Article

The headline of the article you yourself linked...

"Tennessee Vols clinch share of SEC title with 4-1 win over Gamecocks in regular season finale"

What does the word "share" mean to you? Probably not what it means to more reasonable folks.

Reactions: patdog

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
The headline of the article you yourself linked...

"Tennessee Vols clinch share of SEC title with 4-1 win over Gamecocks in regular season finale"

What does the word "share" mean to you? Probably not what it means to more reasonable folks.
What does #1 seed for TN and #3 for KY, and TN winning 2 of 3 head to head against KY tell you about Co championships?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
What does #1 seed for TN and #3 for KY, and TN winning 2 of 3 head to head against KY tell you about Co championships?

Much less than what you continuing to argue something you have been proven wrong on tells me about you.

Reactions: patdog

Arnept

Nov 26, 2023
Wouldn't mind seeing Mingione come home when Lemon is eventually fired somewhere down the line.

Reactions: leeinator

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
and former MSU coach, Nick Mingione for winning their 2nd SEC baseball title in program history. They really surprised me this year, and it looks like Nick has KY fans interested in something other than just basketball now.
Sport Fuck Them GIF by UFC