I think they were referring to dachshunds, but you're right I've heard them referred to as weiner dogs not sausage dogs.WTH man?!
there were 8 different dogs! It said 4 were dogs, but I've never heard of an actual dog that's a "sausage dog".
Connections
Puzzle #1179
Connections: Sports Edition #709
Average mistakes today: 1.2
Play the puzzle: https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/connections-sports-edition/?share=true
I guess that makes sense, but I've only ever heard weiner dogs also.I think they were referring to dachshunds, but you're right I've heard them referred to as weiner dogs not sausage dogs.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Behind recent Clemson vs. Miami recruiting battles
Tiger Illustrated Football
An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney on elite Miami team, Ashton Hampton, injuries, night game atmosphere & more
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Tuesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football
TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Tom Allen, Collin Sadler, Bryant Wesco & Ronan Hanafin