I saw recently that Auburn plays some intramural championship games in Jordan Hare. I'm not sure which ones, but I assume at least football. Just thought that would be cool experience.
That would be cool. Very cool.I saw recently that Auburn plays some intramural championship games in Jordan Hare. I'm not sure which ones, but I assume at least football. Just thought that would be cool experience.
We’re doing that this yearI saw recently that Auburn plays some intramural championship games in Jordan Hare. I'm not sure which ones, but I assume at least football. Just thought that would be cool experience.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know