Cool Intramural Idea

MarkDallas

Sophomore
Aug 27, 2014
2,606
121
63
I saw recently that Auburn plays some intramural championship games in Jordan Hare. I'm not sure which ones, but I assume at least football. Just thought that would be cool experience.
 

dog12

Senior
Sep 15, 2016
1,950
592
113
I saw recently that Auburn plays some intramural championship games in Jordan Hare. I'm not sure which ones, but I assume at least football. Just thought that would be cool experience.
That would be cool. Very cool.

LOVED playing intramural sports while I was at Mississippi State.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know