Anyone familiar with their liquor? I was curious if their brand bourbon was any good? Thanks in advance.
Kirkland “7yr” premium small batch is pretty good. Since it’s bottled at 103 proof, it has a little alcohol burn. I would suggest it’s best for cocktails and not neat. Rumor is it is produced by Jim Beam for Costco.
Kirkland “7yr” premium small batch is pretty good. Since it’s bottled at 103 proof, it has a little alcohol burn. I would suggest it’s best for cocktails and not neat. Rumor is it is produced by Jim Beam for Costco.
Kirkland “7yr” premium small batch is pretty good. Since it’s bottled at 103 proof, it has a little alcohol burn. I would suggest it’s best for cocktails and not neat. Rumor is it is produced by Jim Beam for Costco.
103 proof????
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor