COVID procedure ?

RUmaz

Junior
May 31, 2007
1,046
222
48
I know kids need proof of vaccination but at age 13 and 15 do they also need picture ID? Thanks for any help.
 

RU84

All-Conference
May 6, 2003
1,501
1,423
48
I know kids need proof of vaccination but at age 13 and 15 do they also need picture ID? Thanks for any help.
I was told no by my ticket rep. Maybe a school ID at most.
 

Danprusa_4

All-Conference
Aug 29, 2018
1,678
1,283
0
Grandkids and I don’t think they have any school ID. But never asked. Have to find out. Thanks.
Usually they let it fly but if they had a school Id it would be extra beneficial but if not it’s not that big of a deal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUmaz
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana