I was told no by my ticket rep. Maybe a school ID at most.I know kids need proof of vaccination but at age 13 and 15 do they also need picture ID? Thanks for any help.
I was told no by my ticket rep. Maybe a school ID at most.
I was told no by my ticket rep. Maybe a school ID at
Grandkids and I don’t think they have any school ID. But never asked. Have to find out. Thanks.Just school ID cards if your kids have them
I brought 3 kids. No IDs, just vac card pictures on my phone.Grandkids and I don’t think they have any school ID. But never asked. Have to find out. Thanks.
Usually they let it fly but if they had a school Id it would be extra beneficial but if not it’s not that big of a deal.Grandkids and I don’t think they have any school ID. But never asked. Have to find out. Thanks.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game