COVID procedure ?

RUmaz

Junior
May 31, 2007
1,046
222
48
I know kids need proof of vaccination but at age 13 and 15 do they also need picture ID? Thanks for any help.
 

RU84

All-Conference
May 6, 2003
1,501
1,423
48
I know kids need proof of vaccination but at age 13 and 15 do they also need picture ID? Thanks for any help.
I was told no by my ticket rep. Maybe a school ID at most.
 

Danprusa_4

All-Conference
Aug 29, 2018
1,678
1,283
0
Grandkids and I don’t think they have any school ID. But never asked. Have to find out. Thanks.
Usually they let it fly but if they had a school Id it would be extra beneficial but if not it’s not that big of a deal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUmaz
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week