Cowbell Race at baseball games

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
Please quit doing this. I don’t know which is dumber and more embarrassing; this or the rubber chicken at halftime in basketball.

Reactions: dog12

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I would enjoy the cowbell race more if it wasn’t rigged, and there were no rules.

tina turner auntie entity GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
It seems I am fairly alone in my opinion. I guess that’s why they make chocolate *and* vanilla.
Not completely alone on this or the chicken toss but point taken from the responses ... lighten up.

So how about the shirtless kid flexing every game now? Funny and cute to start and now ... enough already. Or I'm I just being a grump on this one too?

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Not completely alone on this or the chicken toss but point taken from the responses ... lighten up.

So how about the shirtless kid flexing every game now? Funny and cute to start and now ... enough already. Or I'm I just being a grump on this one too?
Kid was in the lfl next to me today, he was wearing a Hujsak jersey, name checks out!

Reactions: WrightGuy821

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008

I think the shirtless kid is cool. I don’t know who he is or anything about him but I like him.

Reactions: WrightGuy821

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Speaking of all this, do the bananas show up at baseball? I don't see them on camera as much as in hoops, and isn't baseball really the home of the rally banana?

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Please quit doing this. I don’t know which is dumber and more embarrassing; this or the rubber chicken at halftime in basketball.
We need to bring back Neil vs. the Yeast Roll at basketball games.

Now those were some races worth watching.

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
Speaking of all this, do the bananas show up at baseball? I don't see them on camera as much as in hoops, and isn't baseball really the home of the rally banana?
I haven’t noticed the bananas at baseball games but you’re right that baseball is where they started. It’s been kind of hard to get excited about MSU Baseball since 2021 until recently this year.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Dude, my 8 year old loves it. Him and his sister end up getting into an argument about "who claimed what cowbell" before and after every race. I usually end up buying the winner dippin-dots and the loser as well when they complain about not getting ice cream. He loves Hunter Hines, Dakota Jordan, and pinstripe bell in that order. Quit trying to **** up my dad game just when I'm starting to hit my stride.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Bro, I'm with you.

Why can't we simply watch a sporting event without all the dumb shlt at every break in the action?

Oh yea . . . get off my lawn!

Reactions: PhredPhantom

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
The bananas are a group of college juniors, they only show up for basketball. They don't care much for baseball