Craver is a burner at WR

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
run running GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)
run running GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Had it just been beer maybe run the 17 out of him in words of late coach ML. Given it involved possession of a controlled substance, and like it or not weed is still illegal in MS, there needs to be a stronger punishment. I am not saying kick him off the team. I am saying there needs to be something significant. Now let me add I think weed should be legal in all 50 states.

Reactions: patdog

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Nope, we’ve never had the devil’s lettuce or beer make it’s way to freshmen before now. I’m writing a letter to Keenum and Selmon. I knew our points per game was going to be high with Lebby, should’ve known the players would be too.
I do not grow the stuff, I do enjoy using it but how it gets called Devil's Lettuce is beyond me. I am not a farmer.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
JJ Harrell busted too it appears
You know football is on the rise when we've got players getting arrested. I've had enough of the blue collar discipline talk. Good teams always have stuff like this. Bad teams have "good kids" who represent the school well.

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
The YUGE majority of stops like this begin w/ the driver being an A$$ in their vehicle (see Charger, Challenger, Camaro, Mustang, etc) or simply something simple like having a head/tail light out. I'm amazed that people just don't take care of their business and act right and crap like this wouldn't happen. I started not too long ago watching these YouTube videos of people getting pulled over and its almost always stupid nitpicky things they get pulled for but turns out they've got something illegal w/ them i.e. a gun, drugs, stolen items, etc etc etc. Two I watched yesterday, 1 had meth, a bunch of fentanyl, and $4500 cash and the cop pulled him because he was stopped in the middle of a country road making a deal. The other one had a "loud vibrating" noise from the muffler and when the cop pulled him over he wouldn't roll the window down to talk to the cop and turned out he had over 3lbs of weed in the back seat w/ priors for distribution. The cop was just going to give him a "warning" for the muffler, he said, It's just stupidity usually........

Reactions: patdog

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
The YUGE majority of stops like this begin w/ the driver being an A$$ in their vehicle (see Charger, Challenger, Camaro, Mustang, etc) or simply something simple like having a head/tail light out. I'm amazed that people just don't take care of their business and act right and crap like this wouldn't happen. I started not too long ago watching these YouTube videos of people getting pulled over and its almost always stupid nitpicky things they get pulled for but turns out they've got something illegal w/ them i.e. a gun, drugs, stolen items, etc etc etc. Two I watched yesterday, 1 had meth, a bunch of fentanyl, and $4500 cash and the cop pulled him because he was stopped in the middle of a country road making a deal. The other one had a "loud vibrating" noise from the muffler and when the cop pulled him over he wouldn't roll the window down to talk to the cop and turned out he had over 3lbs of weed in the back seat w/ priors for distribution. The cop was just going to give him a "warning" for the muffler, he said, It's just stupidity usually........
Did a ride along with the local SO one night shift. I was impressed with his ability to simply observe how a person was driving pre/post seeing him, and make a determination if they were up to something. He was 100% that night. He did use simple things like following too close. He explained to me that he saw the truck about to pass another vehicle but then pull in right behind them when he saw the cop car. Said that behavior was indicative of someone up to no good. Had he just passed the car, nbd. Had he just been following too close, not getting pulled over either.

The other one that stood out from that night was a car that suddenly hit the brakes when he saw the cop. He wasn't speeding, just nervous because he, turns out, was driving with a suspended license. The official reason for pulling them over is that their tag lights were not out. Tags must be lit and visible for up to 100 feet behind the car, or something like that. He let that dude switch places with his girlfriend, who did have a license.

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
I am not saying it is the reason, just wondering out loud, if this was more known in recruiting and the reason we got "steal in the recruiting class".