Love him or hate him but I'll take him over Dick Vitale or Jay Bilas all day every day. Anyway...


























He’s calling the game. Some people just can’t be pleased.Annoying. Talks too much.
As pathetic as it is, I agree. and I really don't care for him.
Deep down in he hates U.K. like bilas in the beginning his praise is overwhelming but the real dackich will tear his head in a couple years
I take it you aren’t on Twitter. The man is either schizophrenic or has someone else sends his tweets. If you go by just his analysis during games, he’s one of the best, I agree. But he has been a pompous blowhard on Twitter numerous times. Something isn’t right with him.I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, hes the best in the business. So kind to our program and fans. Hell, I’d like to adopt the man. Make him a wildcat. Anyone that doesn’t like him, is completely irrational, and just hates anyone associated with a rival school.
I take it you aren’t on Twitter. The man is either schizophrenic or has someone else sends his tweets. If you go by just his analysis during games, he’s one of the best, I agree. But he has been a pompous blowhard on Twitter numerous times. Something isn’t right with him.
Nope. Don’t have Twitter. Just hear his knowledge for the game, putting the refs in their place, and praise for our fans and program.I take it you aren’t on Twitter. The man is either schizophrenic or has someone else sends his tweets. If you go by just his analysis during games, he’s one of the best, I agree. But he has been a pompous blowhard on Twitter numerous times. Something isn’t right with him.
That's where I DISAGREE DD..CTC needs to be on IU's sidelines!!!!!!!!!!!!Did anyone catch his comment on Tom Crean? Something along the lines of “Tom Crean is as good as there is... in the booth”
I would toss him up above Billy pACCker...but that's just me...I’m a fan. He may be the new Billy Packer (i.e., kind of a dick, but wicked smart about basketball).
Why, they were giving UK props being ranked # 7, post season team, besides Dakich hit over .400 at Indiana one season.I wish he would quit talking baseball tonight.
Love him or hate him but I'll take him over Dick Vitale or Jay Bilas all day every day. Anyway...![]()
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview