Dawgs squared game thread

bulldoghair

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2013
2,659
2,040
108
I feel like we are the team that the Texas and Georgia NIL boosters bet against the spread, and let the head coaches know. More NIL money generated. I’m serious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RopeDawg

CEO2044

Senior
May 11, 2009
1,945
618
113
I'm not going to be too mad at Van Buren being a true freshman (honestly, I just turned the game on and haven't seen him yet).

My bigger question is-- what is the deal with us getting so many highly ranked high school QB's lately and none of them turning out?


As I'm typing this, he hits a 60ish yard pass and then gets a passing TD called back.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,076
2,838
113
My Bama buddies are pulling for us and Oklahoma, thinking if they go down they'll get in the playoffs.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,076
2,838
113
Thought we were going to get payback for the called back TD but it was holding against us. Nice catch by the UGA guy though.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar