Because we are run by an Ag TeacherWhy did we have to hire developmental coaches and AD?
Yeah, Arkansas will probably beat the spread by ten points.I feel like we are the team that the Texas and Georgia NIL boosters bet against the spread, and let the head coaches know. More NIL money generated. I’m serious.
BumpWe should just run verticals all day
I think they were saying it was a pick playOffensive PI? I didn't see it.
As a coach, easier to not win by 35, win the game easily still, and win your big booster bet on not covering. NIL era.Scratching their head, how are they ever going to beat a 35 point line, like this?
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS