Dawn

bulldogcountry1

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,311
1
38
Works great on my dishes and pretty good on my car. I’m just not having as much success cleaning my baby ducks as I would like. I sure don’t really see why they need cleaning, anyway.
 

dawgman42

All-American
Jul 24, 2007
6,295
6,439
113
Most people don’t realize that large pieces of coral,
which have been painted brown and attached
to the skull by common wood screws,
can make a child look like a deer.
 

SwampDawg

Sophomore
Feb 24, 2008
2,193
122
63
Works great on my dishes and pretty good on my car. I’m just not having as much success cleaning my baby ducks as I would like. I sure don’t really see why they need cleaning, anyway.

Just under their wings and between their legs. They'll be fine.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,867
11,246
113
Works great on my dishes and pretty good on my car. I’m just not having as much success cleaning my baby ducks as I would like. I sure don’t really see why they need cleaning, anyway.
You really shouldn’t use Dawn on your car, it strips the wax off. It also leaches the petroleum out of your tires causing them to dry rot prematurely. Same with any plastic parts on your car. Oh, 32.8 is the correct answer.
 

T-TownDawgg

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2015
4,802
4,908
113
My dog walks around all day long with her anus and hoo-hoo on full display and no one bats an eye. But take her collar off and she looks naked.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5