Works great on my dishes and pretty good on my car. I’m just not having as much success cleaning my baby ducks as I would like. I sure don’t really see why they need cleaning, anyway.
Works great on my dishes and pretty good on my car. I’m just not having as much success cleaning my baby ducks as I would like. I sure don’t really see why they need cleaning, anyway.
You really shouldn’t use Dawn on your car, it strips the wax off. It also leaches the petroleum out of your tires causing them to dry rot prematurely. Same with any plastic parts on your car. Oh, 32.8 is the correct answer.Works great on my dishes and pretty good on my car. I’m just not having as much success cleaning my baby ducks as I would like. I sure don’t really see why they need cleaning, anyway.
If you drive south from Detroit, MI, you’ll end up in Ontario, Canada.
If Jack helped you off a duck would you help Jack off a duck?
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four