When I watch Ashworth, this is how I see a future Travis Perry playing. Frankly, Perry has the potential to be even better
And he is on.Usually how Ashworth goes is how Creighton goes. he is the key. Has to make shots.
And some fool posted wouldnt be 1000 UL fans. Cluelessyou sure wouldn’t know that was Rupp Arena if you just turned the TV on
To avoid jinx I’ll just point out how great Louisville is playing. Killing it out there, Cards! L1C4!
Big East may be way underrated. For sure Creighton is.This is acc's second best team?
They look more like 4-6 seed than 9 seed in strength tbhBig East may be way underrated. For sure Creighton is.
They made it to the Dance because GG and Tubby left.Tubby's Panthers hanging tough.
Edit: Obviously Tubby not the coach currently.
Not sure it is. The ACC is just worse.Big East may be way underrated. For sure Creighton is.
Creighton has a lot of experience and is solid. They would have easily been 2nd in ACCNot sure it is. The ACC is just worse.
Whew....I thought maybe they would have to cancel the NCAAT if Flagg couldn't play
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'