I’m male and I have a man crush on PJ tonight. And that ok. Dude just saved our season.
PJ played his *** off tonight. No other way to put it. Proud of him.
He only had one pass where I was so angry I could spit blood. It was that empty pass to Tyler. But he made up for that and then some.
Dude is now a UK legend.
Yes I am a Male as well.I’m male and I have a man crush on PJ tonight. And that ok. Dude just saved our season.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball