I’m male and I have a man crush on PJ tonight. And that ok. Dude just saved our season.
PJ played his *** off tonight. No other way to put it. Proud of him.
He only had one pass where I was so angry I could spit blood. It was that empty pass to Tyler. But he made up for that and then some.
Dude is now a UK legend.
Yes I am a Male as well.I’m male and I have a man crush on PJ tonight. And that ok. Dude just saved our season.
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)