Defensive back to transfer from South Carolina

Gamecock Vet

Feb 13, 2022
I guess the spoiled brat either didn’t get promised a starting spot or he didn’t get enough nil money to stuff his greedy pockets!! I’m tired of these impatient punk kids that are so selfish and self centered and not team players! Keenan I wish you nothing but the worse and hope you don’t go pro!!

Chris Clark

Gamecock Central Insider
Staff member
Jan 6, 2022
I guess the spoiled brat either didn’t get promised a starting spot or he didn’t get enough nil money to stuff his greedy pockets!! I’m tired of these impatient punk kids that are so selfish and self centered and not team players! Keenan I wish you nothing but the worse and hope you don’t go pro!!
Wow, really don't understand this response.

Nobody on the staff has any issues with Keenan or the circumstances around his departure. It's not NIL related. And he didn't want to be promised a starting spot. This falls into the healthy transfer category where, going into year three, he felt he would have a better opportunity to play more at another program. Based on the trends, that could very well be correct.

Keenan did things the right way when he was at USC and I'm told it was a very difficult decision for him.