Just curious but two questions: How did you guys fall behind so much and what led to your comeback?
Yeah, but thats why I enjoy watching you guys play and I am probably one of the few on this side of the state pulling for you guys. I like your style, enthusiasm, and that your kids DON'T quit. That is a reflection of leadership.Penalties aided some drives early. 2 turnovers, blocked punt for td, and we're down 27-7. Could have folded the tent right there.
Yeah, but thats why I enjoy watching you guys play and I am probably one of the few on this side of the state pulling for you guys. I like your style, enthusiasm, and that your kids DON'T quit. That is a reflection of leadership.
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)