Devils

DEVILSLB99

All-Conference
Dec 19, 2005
8,685
1,162
0
Penalties aided some drives early. 2 turnovers, blocked punt for td, and we're down 27-7. Could have folded the tent right there.
 
Aug 19, 2012
1,179
220
0
Penalties aided some drives early. 2 turnovers, blocked punt for td, and we're down 27-7. Could have folded the tent right there.
Yeah, but thats why I enjoy watching you guys play and I am probably one of the few on this side of the state pulling for you guys. I like your style, enthusiasm, and that your kids DON'T quit. That is a reflection of leadership.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DEVILSLB99

DEVILSLB99

All-Conference
Dec 19, 2005
8,685
1,162
0
Yeah, but thats why I enjoy watching you guys play and I am probably one of the few on this side of the state pulling for you guys. I like your style, enthusiasm, and that your kids DON'T quit. That is a reflection of leadership.

Appreciate it..We had a lot working against us and it was almost entirely self inflicted. Not tao take anything away from KF they came to win, but we shot ourselves in the foot repeatedly. Our QB had to make the plays and he did.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)