Devin Askew breakdown

Bill Withers

All-American
Jun 23, 2019
2,756
5,924
0
Man, I read the thread title and thought he had a nervous breakdown or something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wromanp7

Hoskins91_rivals

All-Conference
Jun 12, 2011
6,750
1,619
50
The reason I’m not freaking out about Askew is why I’m not freaking out about Quickley. If this team ends up good, it’s because Boston and Clarke are legit. If that is not the case, we weren’t gonna be that great even with Quickley. He’s a good complimentary guy. He’s not gonna carry an otherwise mediocre roster to any special accomplishments.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’