A
anon_q409idbs5m40a
Guest
Yeah, and I"m sure he'll tell Memphis fans the same when they run him off as well.AbsoFREEKINGlutely !
Yeah, and I"m sure he'll tell Memphis fans the same when they run him off as well.AbsoFREEKINGlutely !
I use to like Dickie v. After Saturday not so much. Seems like he talked down our team every chance he got. Little Dickie needs to go. Maybe he can live with Bob Knight and they can negative each other to death.There's no doubt that we all love and appreciate you and respect everything you've done for college basketball.
But it's time.
you nailed him MychalG. Good post."Toughness, Cal wants Toughness, not roughness, toughness, Cal wants toughness." Gabriel gets a rebound,"Now that is toughness, toughness, that is what Cal is looking for, toughness not roughness, that was toughness." I thought I was going to shoot my TV screen.." I have been stealing money for 39 years, I am having a blast doing this, a blast, I am stealing money." Take it to the house Vitale and please do us a favor and stay there..
I agree with you about the game not being the same without him. It will be much better.The game won’t be the same without Vitale. I love when he calls our games and he will truly be missed.
I can't wait to miss him.The game won’t be the same without Vitale. I love when he calls our games and he will truly be missed.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina