[laughing]Not sure. But it's weird. My Great Great Grandfather was a famous Boy Scout, Walter Mitty, and when I posted on their website I got posts deleted. Why are they doing this to us?
What does it matter with how many posts you enter? It's about the content , not the count. IMHO
What does it matter with how many posts you enter? It's about the content , not the count. IMHO
What happened to @UKgreatinmyveins ?
Isnt that OP?What happened to @UKgreatinmyveins ?
Isnt that OP?
Catspause went elsewhere??? Never noticed.No. I think I had a few hundred post before, and pretty sure they carried over. I think the like count reseted. IDK.
Didn't this site once have a moment of care about post when Catspause went somewhere else?
The 24/7 network took the name of the rivals UK boards network of message boards.Catspause went elsewhere??? Never noticed.
Or the Russians.People's post disappear shortly before they disappear. Alien abduction is main cause.
Just realize you've been here since '06 and are just focking with me. You know all about it.Catspause went elsewhere??? Never noticed.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep