I think he's done ok. He's held his own against some DE's now in the NFL, so based on his highlight reel and measurables I think he'll hang around some practice facilities for a couple of seasons.Clausell, really? He's good, he's good for 2 penalties and 2 sacks or badly missed blocks a game. He's probably a great kid but I'm looking forward to a new face in the anchor position.
to play in Senior Bowl.
To it. I'm not sure what bearing that will have. It doesn't seem to hurt him too much to this point. I agree his speed will turn some heads.
or taking a chance on a safety/linebacker tweener who is 80 percent blind in one eye (Matt Wells).
I think he's done ok. He's held his own against some DE's now in the NFL, so based on his highlight reel and measurables I think he'll hang around some practice facilities for a couple of seasons.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?