I think he's done ok. He's held his own against some DE's now in the NFL, so based on his highlight reel and measurables I think he'll hang around some practice facilities for a couple of seasons.Clausell, really? He's good, he's good for 2 penalties and 2 sacks or badly missed blocks a game. He's probably a great kid but I'm looking forward to a new face in the anchor position.
to play in Senior Bowl.
To it. I'm not sure what bearing that will have. It doesn't seem to hurt him too much to this point. I agree his speed will turn some heads.
or taking a chance on a safety/linebacker tweener who is 80 percent blind in one eye (Matt Wells).
I think he's done ok. He's held his own against some DE's now in the NFL, so based on his highlight reel and measurables I think he'll hang around some practice facilities for a couple of seasons.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list