The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He will always have his summer job as a trip advisor.
I'm not thinking what you are thinking.The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now that would be a trip :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now that would be a trip :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
KSR Football
South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky is dominating the Middle Eight